This is an event listing of all our public events in 2019, which are FREE and OPEN to anyone.
Please note: This list may be added to and, rarely, taken away from. We reserve the right to cancel events in case of weather or emergencies, in which case the list will be updated to show event cancellations.
However it is far more likely that the list will be added to, so please check back periodically to see where else SUSF will be.
- Sunday, January 20th @ 7-10 pm: Super Blood Moon Eclipse Party at Kane County Water Conservancy in Kanab, UT (specifically at the Jackson Flat Reservoir Boat Launch area)
- Saturday, January 26th @ Noon: Sun party at the Cedar City Main Library
- Saturday, Feb. 16th @ Noon: Sun party at Artisans Art Gallery
- Saturday, March 16th @ 8pm: Lunar Night Hike with telescope viewing at Cedar Canyon Nature Park
- Saturday, April 13th @ 8pm: Moon Party at the New Harmony Library
- Saturday, May 11th @ 9 pm: Lunar Hike and Star Party at Cedar Canyon Nature Park
- Friday, June 28th @ 5pm: Final Friday Artwalk with Cedar City Arts Council
- Saturday, June 29th @ 9pm: Jupiter Party at Cedar Canyon Nature Park
- Friday, July 26th @ 5pm: Final Friday Artwalk with Cedar City Arts Council
- Saturday, August 3rd @ 9 pm: Star Party at Cedar Canyon Nature Park
- Friday, August 30th @ 5pm: Final Friday Artwalk with Cedar City Arts Council
- Friday, September 27th @ 5pm: Final Friday Artwalk with Cedar City Arts Council
- Saturday, October 12th @ 8 pm: Lunar Hike at Cedar Canyon Nature Park
- Monday, November 11th @ 8 am: Morning Mercury Transit Party
- Saturday, December 21st @ Noon: Sun party for the Winter Solstice at Artisans Art Gallery